Watch the video from our successful Design Thinking Hackathon together with Women for Leaders. The major theme was to learn to use Design Thinking as a way of working, collaborating and problem solving. Among the event’s topics:
• The need to bridge the wage gap
• Equal pay for the equal work
• The need for more women in leadership roles
• Strengthening team diversity beyond gender equality
• How we can reduce women’s work-related stress
We are impressed by all great solutions that the teams came up with. Interested to know more about how we can organize a Hackathon for your organization?
Contact Emma Andersson, UX Researcher: email@example.com